Home  |  Contact  

Email:

Password:

Sign Up Now!

Forgot your password?

DESENMASCARANDO LAS FALSAS DOCTRINAS
 
What’s New
  Join Now
  Message Board 
  Picture Gallery 
 Files and Documents 
 Polls and Test 
  List of Participants
 YHWH (DIOS PADRE) EL UNICO DIOS 
 JESUCRISTO NUESTRO MESIAS JUDIO 
 LOS DIEZ MANDAMIENTOS DE LA BIBLIA 
 MEJORE SU CARACTER Y SU VIDA 
 YOU TUBE-MAOR BA OLAM-LINKS 
 YOU TUBE-MAOR BA OLAM-LINKS II 
 BIBLIAS/CONCORDANCIA/LIBROS 
 MAYOR ENEMIGO DEL HOMBRE ES UNO MISMO 
 ¿LA TORA ES MACHISTA? -MENSAJE ESOTERICO Y EXOTERICO 
 ¿ES INMORTAL EL ALMA?- FALACIA DE LA ENCARNACION Y REENCARNACION 
 EL ISLAM TIENE ORIGEN UNITARIO ADOPCIONISTA 
 ANTIGUO TESTAMENTO-ESTUDIO POR VERSICULOS 
 NUEVO TESTAMENTO-ESTUDIOS POR VERSICULOS 
 NUEVO TESTAMENTO II-ESTUDIOS POR VERSICULOS 
 NUEVO TESTAMENTO III-ESTUDIOS POR VERSICULOS 
 CRISTO NO TUVO PREEXISTENCIA 
 ¿QUE ES EL ESPIRITU SANTO? 
 
 
  Tools
 
KAVALA-GEMATRIA-NUMEROLOGIA BIBLICA-ETC: NUMERO 55 (10 MANDAMIENTOS=1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10=55)
Choose another message board
Previous subject  Next subject
Reply  Message 1 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999  (Original message) Sent: 28/10/2015 17:22
IF you are suspect of the info presented thus far 
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13121&start=90 

please explain the mystery surrounding the number 55 and all of the profound temple associations linked together by this number or are they letters, or are they neither? 

The number 55 can be associated to the Holy Spirit, the I Ching, the Kaaba Stone in Mecca, DNA ATCG, Stonehenge, and now the GREAT PYRAMID's Grand Gallery? 
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=338141#p338141 

THE CUBE of SPACE and the TAROT 

 

The CUBE has 32 paths comprised of 22 Hebrew Consonants plus the 10 Sephiroth that form the Tree of Life structure. 

And please note that path #32 in the Tree of Life OR Cube is associated with the number 528. 

Here is a quote from Stonehenge explorer Gerald Hawkins regarding those numbers above... 

"....Stonehenge was locked to the sun and moon as tightly as the tides. 
Those astonishing figures fairly haunted me: 22 key earthly positions aligning, 32 times, with 15 of the 18 unique sun/moon positions." 

namaste 

SS/55

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory 
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…” 
-Albert Einstein
 
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=12&sid=9523915082acbe9bc5271a5e4f1f8cf0

Anuncios:

First  Previous  2 to 13 of 13  Next   Last  
Reply  Message 2 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 09/11/2015 15:56
 

So how does CARD X, the numbers 11 2 5 8 line up with the fine structure constant, alpha = 137? 

How many chapters are in each of the 4 godspell gospels written by the 4 Evangelists? 

11 St. Matthew 28 Chapters = 1 (2+8=10=1) 
08 St. John 21 Chapters = 3 
05 St. Mark 16 Chapters = 7 

02 St. Luke 24 Chapters = 6 

It really is that simple 
give me a good reason why I should COMPLICATE a law of nature that transcends time/space? 

Why else does QaBaLaH have a value of 137? 
WHY, please give me a better reason why the gematria value of the Hebrew word QaBaLaH = 137 was arrived at 1000 years before Richard Feynman told other theorists to 'worry about it'? 

I shall stick with who/what got me this far, ME guides, the numbers 11258=1376 
(add them up 11+2+5+8= 26 = 13+7+6) 
AND all else this ancient science impLIEs 
i.e. SS God = YHVH = 26 = tetragrammaton = Swastika Science 
(handedness, CW/CCW, torsion fIELds, hELIcal architecture, etc.) 

...and only a fool would bet against a 12,000+ year old good luck symbol resurrecting itself. 
...a 12,000+ year old symbol that has been associated with the healer archangel Raphael, the swastika. 

Recall what I bring forth. 
55 = DNA = I Ching = Stonehenge = Great Pyramid = obvious temples referencing our DNA = Holy Grail 

Daniel = DANIEL = DNAI37? 
Genesis = gene thesis? 

apparently it all makes more sense than the bullshit narrative, the propaganda camPAIN called Jesus that we have been fed. 

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory 
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…” 
-Albert Einstein
 
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

Reply  Message 3 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 09/11/2015 16:05
Quote:
http://ohr.edu/special/chanukah/jewspark.htm 

The Jewish Spark. 

The Greeks defILEd the Sanctuary of the Holy Temple more than any other nation. That was their specific power: To enter the very hoLIEst place and taint its purity. This ability to invade and pollute the Sanctuary - the hEIcha- can be seen from the Hebrew language itself. The gematria (numerical equivalent) of Heichal is 65. The gematria of Greece - Yavan - is 66. The spiritual pollution of the Greeks could dominate the holiness of the Jewish People. They had the power to overcome, to invade and to vIoLatE

For this reason the Greeks specifically contaminated the oil. Because the oil is for the Menorah. Because from the oil comes the light. 

But throughout all their defilement, there remained a pure flask of oil. Untouched, untainted. Like the pure spark in the heart of every Jew, however distant he may be from his people and the One who watches over them. 

A pure flask of oil sealed with the imprimatur of the Kohen Gadol - the High Priest. For even though the Greeks were able to violate the Heichal - the Holy- they were not able to touch that one flask of oil with the seal of the Kohen Gadol. For the Kohen Gadol is on a level above the Heichal, above the Holy, he is on the level of the Holy of Holies - the Kodesh Hakodashim. For it is only the Kohen Gadol who may enter the Holy of Holies, once a year on Yom Kippur. 

That little flask of pure oil is the "pIntELe Yid." The little spark, the little point of purity, the Holy of Holies.


I37 or IEL is part of the language reflecting SOUNDS which are wave forms. 

vIoLatE 
defILEd 
hoLIEst 
holy of hoLIEs 

 
55 black and white yin/yang dots next to 55 atoms that comprise the ACGT 

hEIhaL = 65 = 11 = geometry on the atomic scale 
11 = 6 pointed hexagon + 5 pointed pentagon and by design (DUH folks coincidences are evidence of design) these two shapes are at the heART of our DNA. 
DNA = I Ching = 55 Ho Tu dots = sum of ten commandments 1-10 = 55 
i.e. the 55 atoms that comprise the ACGT 

pIntELe 

we are being lead back to Eden, and as the story goes the answers are to be found in the Book of RazIEL, the book given Adam and Eve to help them find their way back. 

Holy Grail = preservation of DNA, the blood line of the entire planet, here at the end of the day is a mystery that is worth preserving. 

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory 
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…” 
-Albert Einstein

Reply  Message 4 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 15/11/2015 18:44
NUMBER 110 - THE YOKING NUMBER

Ralph thanks for decoding 47. Here is my analysis

Since 7 = L = 1 ARM of TETRAGRAMMATON
47 = 4 x L
47 = 4 x 7 = 28

28 is related to DNA (64) via the NUMBER 110.

I have been able to rediscover only 5 PALINDROMIC PAIRS THAT EQUAL 110
110 / 2 = 55

These are the Pairs:
19 + 91 = 110
37 + 73 = 110
46 + 64 = 110
55 + 55 = 110

Now there is the Fifth Pair....

28 + 82 = 110 Wink

Namaste
Mo
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
 
 
Raphael



Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: SpaceTimeVibration

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: NUMBER 110 - THE YOKING NUMBER Reply with quote

 
MihrYazd wrote:
NUMBER 110 - THE YOKING NUMBER

Ralph thanks for decoding 47. Here is my analysis

Since 7 = L = 1 ARM of TETRAGRAMMATON
47 = 4 x L
47 = 4 x 7 = 28

28 is related to DNA (64) via the NUMBER 110.

I have been able to rediscover only 5 PALINDROMIC PAIRS THAT EQUAL 110
110 / 2 = 55

These are the Pairs:
19 + 91 = 110
37 + 73 = 110
46 + 64 = 110
55 + 55 = 110

Now there is the Fifth Pair....

28 + 82 = 110 Wink

Namaste
Mo


Remember I did suggest we could place the number 137 between WTC1 and WTC2, the twin towers which would represent the two spectral lines of the hydrogen atom.

AHA the WTC twin towers were 110 stories each.
Wink

So how many stories does that make?
220?

No
There are 223 stories.
There is still ONE more story to be told about 911.
...the TRUTH Laughing

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein

Reply  Message 5 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 15/11/2015 19:54
hey Optimist 777 have you been more optimistic of late since joining ME, MO, and Team Truth?

beautiful how it all fits using NUMBERS but things kinda get fucked up when sWORDS and fighting WORDS get in the way.

re: 1378 vs. 137-69

I often see the 8 accompanying the 137 Code along with 5, i.e. 1375.

Would a 6 superimposed over a 9 look like an 8? Wink

Would the spiral 6 + spiral 9 = infinity = 8?
Involution + Evolution?

Now having said that shall we take a look at what arIstotLE said about when MEN and WOMEN should MARRY?
note 'AIR STOLE T' = the wanker Aristotle Laughing

Quote:
Women should marry when they are about 18 years of age, and men at 37; then they are in the prime of life, and the decline in the powers of both will coincide. [1335a27-30]

http://www.ucblueash.edu/mcclusky/book7p.html


I378

37 + 18 = 55

YA I know, what I AM is a crazy/genius.
Wink

WHAT I AM is the wedge in the door to the insane asylum.
Put we know the inmates run the asylum, so the opening in the door suggests a chance to return or move on to the next step.

What will the profane/mundane/ignorance of humanity do to ME, the SS meSSenJAH?

namaste

p.s. re: 'prime' of LIfE

37 is 'prime' but 18 is not.
19 is 'prime' but 36 is not.

They both add up to 55.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13121
Which is a nice fit between man and woman, the total 55 which is the number linking the atoms in ACGT re: our DNA to the Great Pyramid, Stonehenge, Ka'Ba Stone Mecca, the QaBaLaH and the I-Ching.
Wink

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
 
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6522&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=156
 

Reply  Message 6 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 03/12/2015 17:49

Justin Timberlake et le signe 666

Index de Justin Timberlake pointant sur le 666...

Au cas où le spectateur n'aurait pas compris ce qu'il fallait décoder!

Un sexe pointant vers un orifice? non!

 

Justin Timberlake et le signe 666

Et toujours Justin Timberlake et le signe 666...

Se reporter à la Galerie dédiée


Reply  Message 7 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 07/12/2015 18:29
Woodstock.Hippie wrote:
"I have also, wherever it was possible to do so, corrected the Hebrew names in the Incantations, for these were in some cases so marred as to be hardly recognisable; e.g. Zenard, written for Tzabaoth, etc." - http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/kos/kos05.htm

8)


You would enjoy this book/source...

Image

http://books.google.ca/books?id=2eCrFWY ... &q&f=false

re: 528
The above 'respected' source lists 528 as the Mystic Number of the 32nd Path (between Yesod and Malkuth) in the Tree of Life.

What are the other 31 mystic numbers?

1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28, 36, 45, 55, 66, 78, 91, 105, 120, 136, 153, 171, 190, 210, 231, 253, 276, 300, 325, 351, 378, 406, 435, 465, 496,

And the distinction between 32 and 33 is not as fuzzy as you might think.
First of all 32 + 33 = 55
Top two levels of Freemasonry are the 32nd and 33rd.
# of bones in a backbone/spine can be 32 or 33.
Jesus is associated with dying at 33.

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21643&start=75

Reply  Message 8 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 07/12/2015 19:05
 

source of  image:
Ever wondered how the Kaaba looked inside

S H A R Z A R W A A N  55  Rings of Brass

55 brass rings line the perimeter of the Kaaba cube in Mecca

 

Reply  Message 9 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 07/12/2015 19:13

Late breaking news…
I am the source of this breakthrough… :oops:

The 55 holes (with a 56th at one time evident) found in the Grand Gallery is a reference to DNA, I suspect.

How do I know?
The evidence is pointing me in that direction.

source of  image:
Ever wondered how the Kaaba looked inside

S H A R Z A R W A A N  55  Rings of Brass

55 brass rings line the perimeter of the Kaaba cube in Mecca

more info:

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=337667#p337667


Though it should be noted I did find one photograph posted on wiki that has 56 brass rings, the 56th being placed in the southern corner of a diamond configuration, however in the image above the 56th brass ring can be seen in the top left.
[I want to mention at this time that  the Freemasons lay their cornerstone in the northeast.

Similar to Stonehenge, the ‘heelstone’ (healstone?) is placed in northeast.]

Also in regards to Stonehenge we find that there are  56 Aubrey Holes in the most outer circle, not 55
(…but it should be noted that the 56th hole blocks direct line of sight from the ‘center’ of Stonehenge out to the Heel Stone)

So in Mekkah (the real spelling of Mecca), in Stonehenge, and in the Great Pyramid we seem to have a significant common denominator identified as 55 vs. 56 

and this quote was taken from wiki:

The true purpose of the holes may never be known, although future excavation of the remaining twenty-four using modern archaeological techniques will certainly provide more information.

Well I disagree, the fact the Aubrey Holes were treated as ‘tombs’ suggests my theory that these ARKetypal temples are in some way connected to our DNA.

ImageImage

 

And of course it is another coincidence that the Heel Stone is about the same distance from the center of Stonehenge as is the Black Door (where they hold service for dead Popes) is from the Obelisk in St. Peter Square.

’55’ X-perts went to ____ and asked is DNA the HOLY GRAIL?

The DNA KEYHOLE temple theory also aligns itself with the best of the other theories that currently exist regarding Stonehenge.
One theory was that it was a solar/lunar calculator, and the most current debate is fueled by the theory that it was a healing center.
Well our DNA is altered on the altar called Earth, and both the solar and lunar cycles are playing a role in how our DNA is affected from cradle to grave.
In other words we have great evidence NOW that the ancients saw a connection between our DNA and the dance of the coSmoS.

image: The Dimensions of Paradise
by John Michell 
R.I.P.

note: in the above image we have a pentagon with 5 edges  and a hexagon with 6 edges sharing a common edge.
Therefore we end up with a geometric shape that has 9 edges not 11.
Compare to the images of DNA below.

It does appear therefore, based on the primal prime numbers, and other archetypal clues based on shape/form, that my IDEA or theory has great merit.

We also find:
>> 55 black and white dots in the Ho Tu (I Ching)
>> 55 atoms comprise ATCG
>> 55 = SS = Holy Spirit

>> 55 km is also a ‘boundary’ surrounding the earth, 55 AU is one too.

>> 56 = 5 + 6 = 11 = II = two pillars?

https://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/the-swastika-and-my-altar-ego-called-raphael-wow/

source of images and great info:
http//www.tony5m17h.net/ichgene6.html

Ho Tu 55 black and white dots  and 55 is the sum of the numbers 1-10
Next to DNA’s nucleotides ATCG

And YA sure it is all a coincidence, that the 5 pointed pentagram/pentagon and 6 pointed hexagram/hexagon were both amulets/Seals of Solomon, and lo and behold LOOK it is the same geoMEtry (pentagon rings and hexagon rings married) that we find manifest in the chemistry of ATCG of DNA.

And how do we make the jump from the RIGHT geometric brain to the LEFT algebraic one?

Does FIVE have anything to do with F + IVE = F + I37?
WHAT IF?

…what SOUND is F ?
…what is 137?
...why are both the physicist/mystic enamored by 137?

Image

And I almost missed the 91.37 cubit reference to the length of the GRAND GALLERY, which I had previously connected to why we build TEMPLEs based on the structure of our DNA…so we can enter the DNA Temples and thus heal our selves in ways we have yet to master….

BiNgo score another direct hit for the MM MaN.
The Myrrh-ijuana Mystic MaN.

 “…The Amphora, the Rosetta Fractal, DNA and the Holy Grail”

But wait there is ONE MORE GREAT reason why the numbers 1379 are important.

The number 5 is the number assigned to ‘MAN’.
If you surround the 5 with the numbers 1379 what configuration do you arrive at?

Image

cha ching we have one of two sources that would combine to become the I-Ching!

Those 5 odd/yang numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) comprise the + of the 3×3 LO SHU Magic Square, (in the corners are the EVEN female numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?) which is fundamental to the I Ching, the Chinese ‘bible’ re: morality, causal/acausal synchronicities’, it is their Book of Changes of Transformations, eastern alchemy, a blend of science, theology, and the metaphysical.

XX Mystic recovers Mystic Tablet i.e. the 3rd Bagua Arrangement to the I-Ching … now what?

You folks will need to wait for my book….ETA?
(Can’t say when it will be completed. I know now that I might need to come back, again, and again, in order to put the finishing touches on me mnemonic, meme, magnum opus)

Pray it gets to print before the I37  aLIEn  :lol:  invasion takes place.
An invasion designed to instill FEAR.
IMHO aLIEns are evidence of a mass hysteria that I see ‘we the sheeple’ consciousness is being directed toward.

The Philosopher King/Queen, the ONE-who-is-to-come, will take a REAL GOOD look at their OWN life, and they will put all the pieces together in a language that is comprehensible to each and ALL.
A simple truth that encompasses science, theology, philosophy and the arts, reduced to ONE idea we can all rally around.

Till then, it will be bu$ine$$ a$ u$ual.

End of story…

hardly…here is an update:

SS ‘the Holy Spirit’

Held up to a mirror this image yields pi.

i.e. in the mirror the SS or 55 looks like a 22 surrounded by 7 doves.

Leonardo Da Vinci might suggest the above image of the Holy Spirit SS/55 >>> put to the test using a mirror leads us to pi >>> 22/7 and >>> 3 1/7

Try to remember we are trying to recall how those memory games would have been played, recalling ideas by utilizing associations and correspondences.  Both the QaBaLaH and I-Ching promote learning about the universe by being keen observers of nature, and noting the associations and correspondences that must exist if the concept of an underlying unity is even to be considered.

Image

The Templar/Maltese Cross was formed by joining the letters A-E-O-N

4 x AEON and AEON or AION means AGES.

So we have a reference to the 4 AGES
(gold, silver, bronze, iron is one version)

Knights Templar Magic Square has 25 units

It can be thought of as 5×5 or 5^2

The Maltese Cross and language:

Image

https://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/the-swastika-and-my-altar-ego-called-raphael-wow/

Image

The Maltese Cross and the Great Pyramid:

So there appear to be correspondences/connections between all of the above.
i.e. Sator Square (Knights Templar), Maltese Cross, 25, Great Pyramid design

Image
http://www.amazon.com/Great-Pyramid-Dec … 1852307935

But what did I find in this book that got me excited again?
I went looking for information about the 55 holes in the Grand Gallery (DNA archetype) and found 56 like in Stonehenge.
But in the Great Pyramid where the 56th hole should be we find this:

visit the well >>

55 DNA Temples – Holy Spirit – SS – the KEYHOLE

But it was the MANY references to 25 primitive inches = 1 sacred cubit that caught my eye.
All of the following references to the number ‘25‘ are listed in the book :

25 (primitive inches)
5^2
5×5
It is suggested that the missing capstone would be 5 points 5 sides

And as listed in the book, the references to 25 are associated with all of the following:

the ONE-who-is-to-come
the Great Initiate
the birth of enlightenment
the Messianic Ideal

What the hell is a Messianic ideal?
Is an idea and the IdEaL essentially the same thing?

Does the ‘Well’ lead to a Hell or lower realm?
Yes it does…

And ONE day folks will realize that 25 = ZS, and the Holy Spirit or SS is in fact a reference to the number 55 and our DNA structure on the atomic level.
This has been proved that we have 55 atoms associated with all the building blocks of life called ACGT.

And we know another fact that is easily confirmed.
Somebody long ago felt that there were 10 Rules or 10 Commandments we should be aware of and live by.
Simple addition reveals the sum of the numbers 1 thru 10 = 55 
And it is also a fact of life that at some point in our ‘fractal self-similar’ evolution we were sent another reminder of how to interpret the inPHOmation that ‘just is’.

“… the 55 seems to be generated at the completion of the fine structure constant 137 that comes in horizontally on the number 21 …”

-Anthony Morris

The 10 Commandments are listed in Exodus 20:3-17.
Can we in fact find a profound correlation between Exodus 20:3-17, the 3 Mother letters, 7 double letters, and 12 single letters AND the position of ACGT as letters in the Alephbet?
Recall that Alpha = 1/137 = the fine structure constant.

Oh my oh my what has been recovered?
Could it be this simple?
go to the comments below:

To me it all adds up to 137 along with hinting that the Exodus across the Red Sea could be another clue in fact that the Red Sea could be the Reed See, and the corpus callosum, that ‘barrier that divides our LEFT and RIGHT brain.

What consistent connection can we find between the Egyptians and many other pagan/heathen/indigenous basket weaving CULTures concerning reeds and magic squares and sacred knots?

SEED PATTERN – SWASTIKA – WINDMILLS of the MIND

So what do the SwiSS and Vatican City have in common?
And how do we use simple geometry (some like to call sacred) as the link between Switzerland and the Vatican City.
It really is simple as counting 1   2   3
The most primitive societies count in this manner …

1 … 2 … many

One to many?

The most primitive societies have no number for anything beyond ‘3’.
And that is rather interesting because we can find a profound analogy in string theory that suggests the same thing.
There is no need to count beyond three when looking for patterns.

So here is yet another AHA I want to share.
There is only ONE country in the entire world that is currently using a distinctly shaped flag that is NOT a square or rectangle.

Only ONE.


And it is Nepal.
I see a number ’13’.
How about you?

 

 

 
https://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/the-swastika-and-my-altar-ego-called-raphael-wow/
 

https://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/the-swastika-and-my-altar-ego-called-raphael-wow/

larger image of the Tabernacle Floorplan:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/TabernacleFloorplan-3.jpg

The Holy See (Latin: Sancta Sedes “holy chair”) is the episcopal jurisdictionof the Catholic Church in Rome. The primacy of Rome makes itsbishopthe worldwide leader of the Catholic Church, commonly known as the Pope. It is the preeminent episcopal seeof the Catholic Church, forming the central government of the Church. As such, diplomatically, the Holy See acts and speaks for the whole Catholic Church.

The ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) is one of the three sectors (divisions or units) of the International Telecommunication Union(ITU); it coordinates standards for telecommunications.

ITU-T has a permanent secretariat, the Telecommunication Standardization Bureau (TSB), based at the ITU HQ in GenevaSwitzerland.

ITU-Tassigned code 379 to Vatican City. However, Vatican City is included in the Italian telephone numbering plan and uses the Italian country code 39, followed by 06 (for Rome) and 698.

Rome = 39

And how do we connect ROME to VBM and a much bigger picture?

click on link:  

Swastika – 396 – ABHA Kingdom – 1251 – Yin Yang – Greek KEY fret pattern – Saturnalia


fig. 513 Ya – Holy Ax

YA = fig. 513 and it also is called the HOLY AX and the same ‘characters’ are again found in fig. 525 which means LONGEVITY.
The characters that resemble the numerals 5 and 2.

52 placed in the north and 25 in the south lead us to another clue about the need to go back to the Well, the 3×3 Lo Shu magic square, and Marko Rodin’s recovery of Vortex Based Mathematics!

And perhaps a solution has been retrieved from the collective unconscious, regarding one of Jesus’s famous miracles?

How to feed 5000 people using 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish

The oldest traces of hominid existence in Switzerland date back about 150,000 years.[19] The oldest known farming settlements in Switzerland, which were found at Gächlingen, have been dated to around 5300 BC.

‘SS GoddeSS Civilizations’ and the Vinca script 55oo B.C.

Which brings us back to the beginning of this IDEA I had about patterns and how to communicate….SS truthS!

1  dot/pebble/stone represents the SPACE between the PARTS of a LETTER
3  dots/pebbles/stones represents the SPACE between TWO LETTERS
7  dots/pebbles/stones represents the SPACE between TWO WORDS

Sticks and Stones can break ME bones but calling me names will never ever hurt me.

IGNORANCE of SOUND a.k.a. hertz hurts you.

Wang Mang<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                 "Large Coin, Fifty" (da quan wu shi) with four<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                 lines extending from square hole (si chu)

The “Large Coin, Fifty” (da quan wu shi 大泉五十) exists in many sizes and varieties.

The example above is one of the rarer varieties.  It has four lines extending from the corners of the hole to the rim which the Chinese refer to as si chu (四出). (diameter: 26.8 mm, weight: 4.2 grams)

http://primaltrek.com/chinesecoins.html#chu_wu_zhu_swastika

I need to study coins.
Because they were the currency of THOTH thoughts too.

The strange relationship that John Michell was alluding to in the above image between pi and phi has been solved by Livio Catullo Stecchini.

MORE 55

Naturally, Sonnet 55 is addressed to Hiram Abiff.

The reason we can be sure of this has to do with two Key words in the text of Sonnet 55—they are “masonry” and “arise”.

Sonnet 55 is the ONLY Shakespearean sonnet in which these two crucial words are to be found. The clincher is that the words masonry and arise are conjoined by precisely 55 words—again, this is not a coincidence, rather it is an affirmation.

http://thetruthaboutshakespeare.com/index.php/truth-about-shakespeare-articles/breaking-the-masonic-code-of-shake-speares-sonnets

namaste

Raphael
ox

________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein

 
 
Reply  Message 10 of 10 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 07/12/2015 16:10

Reply  Message 10 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 11/01/2016 18:42
Are fractals considered symmetrical or asymmetrical?

here is what I found when looking for an answer...

Quote:
Abstract

In this paper, we consider the three-party quantum teleportation using non-symmetric states. Considering all possible teleportation scenarios in the three-party quantum teleportation, we show that the asymmetric teleportation would carry more information than symmetrical ones. We also discuss the relation between teleportation protocols and quantum states classficition.
Asymmetric design carries MORE information...hmm
Is that why our brains are asymmetrical, is that why we were given asymmetric LEFT and RIGHT hands?
Can you imagine if the herd of ewe had two left feet or two right hands?
How much could you carry, how far could you travel?



Is that why the asymmetrical swastika is an apt messenger to carry information between the realms, Hermes?
What say thee Thoth?
Mercury speak up.

tannah what kind of 4.5 CROSS-over messages are you suggesting open the gates?

re: 52 or 25
take a look at the image, in the lower left, at the Buddhist mandala.

can you see the numbers 52 in the NORTH?
can you see the numbers 25 in the SOUTH?

Let me explain the potential of where I AM going with this.

Potent / Jerusalem Cross also has the identifiable 52 or 25 on each of its FOUR Arms.

cha cha cha
another of ole' Raphael's recoveries from the universal memory pool, anybody can acceSS.
IMHO
Why and how did I access this archetypal knowledge?
Just by living more consciously once the patterns started revealing themselves.



i.e. The Magic Carpet
I bought a wool rug back in the mid-eighties, on an island in Greece called Santorini, in a town called Thira/Fira.
More than twenty years later I still walk daily across the rug, sometimes I even whirl and twirl like a sufi on it, it is also a reversible rug.
It is green on white on one side, and white on green on the reverse.
Then, not that long ago it occurred to me, we are immersed in divine archetypes as we walk the earth, in the here and now.
As my ancestors did...as my children will.

TRUTH transcends...especially archetype.
That is why C. Jung believes alchemy is the language of archetype.
The archetypal Meandering 'Tiber' River and 52/25



The Meander and 52/25
Can we apply knowledge of a meandering river to 52525252 and PHYSICS in studying xyz?
How many rivers emanated from the center of EDEN?

Of course that wool rug has that 5252525252 design running the perimeter of that woolly rug I was drawn too back in Greece.
It has become very apparent to me that we collect material objects, that speak to us, using their shape and form.
i.e. Why does the phallus attract both men and women?
Want to see a binary representation of how the PRIME numbers manifest?



Thus using the language of archetype...ole' Raphael wants to lay claim to another AHA!
The phallus/obelisk is a binary representation of how PRIME numbers map out when plotted on an x and y grid.

Shall we continue with the potential of the cross found in Jerusalem?

Yes the 52525252 scroll is very interesting tannah, but but but it gets much much better.
What is quite interesting dude, and it supports my contentious theory, (contentious to closed-minded plebes) is what we find positioned in the 4 CORNERS of that rectangular rug.
The glyph we find woven in those corners supports the work you, Lui and me have recognized and acknowledged.
And as always, confirmations such as these take us deeper down the hole.


ODAL Rune

The ODAL is the shape we find in those 4 corners, of my woolly lebensraum rug (living-room), as the 5252525252 scroll meanders its way in a straight line, and then as it tries to navigate the 90 degree bend, aka the right angled corner, the shape of the meander is CROSSed-OVER.
And my living room rug is a PROFOUND clue to what we have been yakking about when discussing 4.5.
And as my discussion about the ODAL suggested earlier on this thread ... it has been placed a contentious last, in the RUNE alphabet.
(others suggest dagaz should be last)

Does the shape/glyph that I found in the 4 Corners region of my magic carpet, represent the 4.5 CROSS-over?
And the CROSS-over is attained by TWISTING the 5252525 scroll like you would a Mobius strip?

The shape we find in those 4 corners is a RUNE, that I have already discussed on this thread.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2202
And my penetrating insight using the Runes shall assist others in bringing ruin to organized religion and the lost in space science we are being subjected to.


Magic Carpet and the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mobius Strip

What did the religious/science plebes think an enlightenment involved?
A walk in the park or a ride on my magic carpet?
St. Peter and the way he was crucified on an upside down crucifix...suggests enlightenment involves having your world turned upside down OR inside out as the MIRROR analogy and the Mobius strip both suggest.

tannah another profound coincidence re: 5 and 4 and my GREEN/white magic carpet.

There are 5 pairs of 52 running the length and 4 pairs of 52 that span the width.
GREEN was the color that represented the Holy Spirit in the Middle Ages.
And the Solfeggio frequency that heals DNA is around 528 hertz and it is associated with the color GREEN.
And it can be also shown how the Holy Spirit = SS and is profoundly connected to 55 and 22/7 = Pi.

Thus to summarize:
Holy Spirit = Pi
CARD X of the Tarot (connected to precession?) = phi

more to come....

Namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 06:43 PM.
 
 
Reply Hide message Delete message  Message 38 of 38 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 11/01/2016 15:37
 
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
But as I mentioned, they do look like DISCONNECTED swastica parts, Yes?
With a extra little arm thingy.
Now what happens when you put two of them together at right angels?


study these, take your pick, there is apparently one available that fits most major belief systems.
really why is that?

go to bed every night with one of these images placed into the mind.
if you have difficulty sleeping, imagine a swirling swastika.
that is what I do.
call me in a year.
>> magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
My theory is, a few thousand odd years ago plus a few days, some artistically inclined dude or dudette was hovering around a campfire
You stole that theory from this fella >>>

Quote:
The Zoroastrian regions were the only places in the pre-industrial world where oil naturally sprang from the ground. Thus, from the dawn of prehistory, a line of the human race had much greater material ease for producing bright and permanent fires. Without being aware of it, they practiced Phosphenism, but did not analyze the details of the process: thinking while focusing on a bright fire.

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...195214#p195214
Some really good info on that site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
But it only took one shaman/conman to latch onto the design and proclaim it had some sort of power just because it looked cool and was easy to make and had an illusion of rotary movement to get your little swastiball rolling along to other tribes and whoever.
Only one eh?
Well this Shaman sure got around, long long long before Jesus could walk on water OR plebes like yourself learned how to sail the oceans.



Map of Distribution of the Swastika.
Note how it seems confined to primarily northern and equatorial countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
Like really Ralph! Do you think folks back then had much in the way of brains to question the swastikas power ...
They used more of there brain than EWE dude.
And I suspect more of their heARTs too...


Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
UMBRELLAS EVERYONE!!! A SHIT STORM APPROACHETH!!!
Duh
No the storm seemed to arrive and leave with EWE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
Ralph!

Super Hero!
thank you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
I'm sure Superman, Batman and all the other Super Heros out there are real impressed.
Of course they are, the TRUTH meSSenger has arrived, thus humanities GOOD LUCK has returned.

Kinda like Jesus coming back.
A 'reversal' of fortunes.

namaste

Raphael

Reply  Message 11 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 05/03/2016 13:59
 
: ultimaedad  (Original message) Sent: 21/07/2014 00:08



La primera tabla de mandamientos corresponde al mandamiento de amar a Dios con todas tus fuerzas:

Éxo 20:2  א  " Yo soy יהוה tu Elohim, quien los sacó de la tierra de Mitzrayim, fuera de la casa de esclavitud.
Éxo 20:3  ב  "No tendrás otros dioses delante de mí.
Éxo 20:4  No te harás para ti imagen tallada de ningún tipo de representación de ninguna cosa arriba en el cielo, debajo en la tierra o en el agua debajo de la línea de la orilla. [83]
Éxo 20:5  No te inclinarás a ellas ni las servirás; Porque Yo, יהוה tu Elohim, soy un Elohim celoso, castigando a los hijos por los pecados de los padres hasta la tercera y cuarta generación de aquellos que me odian,
Éxo 20:6  pero exhibiendo misericordia hasta la milésima generación de aquellos que me aman y obedecen mis mitzvot.
Éxo 20:7  ג  "No usarás a la ligera el Nombre de יהוה tu Elohim, porque יהוה no dejará sin castigo a alguien que use Su Nombre a la ligera. [84]
Éxo 20:8  ד  "Recuerda el día Shabbat, para apartarlo para Elohim.
Éxo 20:9  Tienes seis días para laborar y hacer todo tu trabajo,
Éxo 20:10  pero el séptimo día es Shabbat para יהוה tu Elohim. En él, no harás ninguna clase de trabajo –ni tú, tu hijo o tu hija, ni tu esclavo o tu esclava, ni tus animales de cría, y ni el extranjero viviendo contigo dentro de las puertas de tu propiedad.
Éxo 20:11  Porque en seis días יהוה hizo el cielo y la tierra, el mar y todo en ellos; pero en el séptimo día El descansó. Por esta razón יהוה bendijo el día, Shabbat, y lo apartó para El mismo. [85]


La segunda tabla corresponde al trato con el prójimo:
amaras a tu prójimo como a ti mismo:

Éxo 20:12  ה  "Honra a tu padre y a tu madre, para que puedas vivir mucho tiempo en La Tierra la cual יהוה tu Elohim les está dando.
Éxo 20:13  ו  "No asesinarás. [86]
Éxo 20:14  ז  "No cometerás adulterio.
Éxo 20:15  ח  "No robarás. [87] [cp 22:15; Dt 5:19; Jos 7:24; Ez 33:15; Zc 5:3; Sal 62:10; Pr 3:27; 22:22; 28:24; 29:24; 30:8; Mr 12:40; Lu 3:8; 20:47; 1Co 6:10; Ef 4:28; Col 4:1; T 2:10; Ya 5:4]
Éxo 20:16  ט  "No darás falso testimonio contra tu prójimo. [Dt 5:20; 19:15-21; Sal 15:3; 101:5-7]
Éxo 20:17  י  "No codiciarás la casa de tu prójimo; no codiciarás la esposa de tu prójimo, su esclavo o su esclava, su buey, su asno, ni nada que pertenezca a tu prójimo." [88]


En las 2 tablas de piedra estan los 2 mandamientos de yeshua.
¿donde esta lo que anulo yeshua ? es pura imaginación cristiana.

Reply  Message 12 of 13 on the subject 
From: Raphael37 Sent: 16/08/2016 14:33
hello Barilochense

I have noticed that you have been linking to many of my web pages or comments made on forums 

On what forum did we meet and who were you on that forum?

selah V

RaphaEL 
aka
137 SSS MeZiNe MyStic  

Reply  Message 13 of 13 on the subject 
From: BARILOCHENSE6999 Sent: 16/08/2016 18:31
VERY GOOD YOUR PAGES. WELCOME TO THIS FORUM. Best regards
IN THAT PAGES ARE NOWADAYS?

Anuncios:

First  Previous  2 a 13 de 13  Next   Last  
Previous subject  Next subject
 
©2019 - Gabitos - All rights reserved