- Number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33.
- The highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.
- The degree at which all points of the universe collide.
- The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.
- Lag Ba’omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
- Jesus’s age when he was crucified in 33 A.D.
- According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.
- Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
- Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.
- 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
Trinity was the code name of the first detonation of a nuclear weapon, conducted by the United States Army as part of the Manhattan Project. Two hundred miles south of Los Alamos at 5:29:45 a.m. on July 16, 1945.
The first atomic bomb was dropped by a United States aircraft on the Japanese city of Hiroshima. The 33rd President Harry S Truman, announced the news from the cruiser, USS Augusta, in the mid-Atlantic, saying that the device was more than 2,000 times more powerful than the largest bomb used to date.
The bomb was dropped from an American B-29 Superfortress, known as Enola Gay, at 0815 local time. The plane’s crew say they saw a column of smoke rising and intense fires springing up. I have created the following meyes which are self-explanatory and show the significance of the number 33.