Treehouse Treasures @ Gabitos Here's a few things to help you get started here at TT. Note: Some of the links below go to the tutorials that I've posted at A&S. Daily Greetings & Checking In
- Leave a message here to say hello or whatever is on your mind. Message Editor Quirk
- Familiarize yourself with this hiccup of the message editor. It will save you time. Message Editor Translation
- Until I am able to create a tutorial with some screenshots, you can refer to this page to translate the text of the message editor buttons into English. Once you get used to the buttons, you won't even need it. Insert Flash Object
- Learn how to insert a shockwave flash object into a message. They can be really fun. I use this for the Smiley Central Talking Smileys, Webfetti Games, and other flashwave objects.
*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:* MESSAGE BOARDS General
- This is the main message board for everything other than mailbox, banner swap, etc. If you want to post a message and you don't know where to put it, put it here.Artist Appreciation
- Tag galleries for showing off your tags featuring FTU Artists. Go here
for more information.Banner Swap
- Share your group with TT members (and other visitors). Instructions for adding your banner to the board are here
- This board is a work in progress for learning how to insert music or videos into a message.Post Office
- Create a mailbox for yourself so other members can leave you a message. Start a new thread for your mailbox. You can delete and/or re-add your mailbox anytime. Backgrounds
- Use these "table" backgrounds to decorate your messages. I only have a few on the board right now as a sample. I will add more as I can, and you are encouraged to add any that you have to share with the group. Make sure that anything you add is copy and pasteable within the group. Member Tutorials
- If you have written a tutorial for PSP or anything else, you can add it to this board. PSP Tutorial Sites
- I have added a few tutorial sites to this board but it is a work in progress. If you have found a good site for tutorials, you can start a new thread for that site. PSP Supplies
- Add links to PSP supplies here. If you are sharing a link for a PSP mask, as an example, and there is a thread for PSP Masks, then add your link to that thread. If there isn't a thread for PSP Masks, then create it and add your link to it. I am in the process of trying to create the threads, so all you have to do is find it and add to it, but I am slow going, so don't be shy to add new things. I can always move things around. Links
- This board is for non-PSP-related links. View All Message Boards
: There is a decorative divider in the menu just above General. Click that to see all message boards in a single view.
*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:* IMAGE GALLERY and STORAGE
- Image Gallery: Each album has a description; pause your mouse over the album to see. If you create a new album, you can set whether other members can add to the album or not. Create a personal album for yourself to store your tags, if you like. You can add all images of your personal use in your album or you can add some to the group albums listed below.
The Backgrounds album is where you can add images to create table backgrounds.
The Mailbox album is where you can add images to create a mailbox for yourself.
- Storage: You have 100MB of storage to use and you can add and delete images as you need to. To see how much storage you have used, go to the top-right of the page and click Configuration and Profile. Your storage is shown in the Change My Configuration section.
*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:* About Visited Links
: At MSN Groups when you read a thread, the Subject text would change from bold to un-bold. I can't do that here, but what I have done is changed the color. So the color of unread threads is dark blue, and then when you visit (or read) the thread, the color changes to a lighter color. It will remain the lighter color until someone else posts to that thread or until you delete your cookies. Deleting cookies will turn all links back to dark blue. It's just a way to indicate when something new has been posted.
I will add more to this page as I think of it, so check back again.